Band Submissions: If you are interested in having your band perform at the Variety Playhouse, please send an EPK to lisa[at]variety-playhouse.com.
Rental Info: The Variety Playhouse is available for rental for shows, private events, parties and corporate events. Contact rental[at]variety-playhouse.com for more information.
Theater Description: The Variety Playhouse is a combination theater and nightclub. Our seating features a mixture of theater-style seats, tables and chairs and dancing and standing areas. Our capacity varies depending on the seating configuration. All of our shows are general admission. For many of the shows, there is limited seating along with standing areas.
Production Specs available here.
Refunds: Available for Postponed or Cancelled shows only at the point of purchase.
Gift Certificates: Only available in person at the Variety Playhouse box office 12-6 (M-F).
Parking: Paid lot behind the venue, ParkAtlanta on the streets in the neighborhood.
- Smoking: There is no smoking inside the entire building. We do provide a Smoker’s Alley outside.
- Items Not Allowed: Markers, Laser Pointers, Sharp or Dangerous Items (knives, guns, mace, etc.) For the safety of our guests, you may be subject to search at the door.
- Dress code: Casual
- Disabled: Be here 10 minutes before doors open for early admittance. Bathroom is available.
- Cameras/Taping: Call 404 524-7354 the afternoon of the show. We do not know beforehand.
- All shows are “All Ages” unless otherwise stated. No babes in arms, you must be able to walk in with a ticket to attend the show (unless otherwise noted).
- High End: The Ritz, 4 Seasons, Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Mid: Wyndham midtown, Wyndham downtown, Grenada Suites, Colony Square Hotel, Holiday Inn Decatur
- Economy: Highland Inn (closest to the Variety Playhouse), Red Roof Inn (N. Druid Hills), Courtyard by Marriott, Days Inn
Variety Playhouse on Wikipedia (Thanks Tim Farley)